Thursday 18 December 2014

Life Is Never Enough

Kamala B. Sarup
Poet Kamala B. Sarup
To be able to Communicate with life About Our common interest Life, And Time is never enough. I think, The life. Life, gives us purpose, A sense of love I for, One believe, Life is time Life, keep us going And as well. Some free time, I try to Write life. I always liked writing Writing love Writing beauty Writing moment And because I love I feel I've never communicate Life. Optimists, do not lose hope. No body knows what Will happen next to life? To love To time But still life goes on. Time goes on. A thought. Creation goes on, Poetry goes on, Who have positively Touched life Time goes on. I've been extremely So in Advance I would like to thanks For being life and for The role That life have plead in my life. Still and I love life Unconditional love Defines, Unconditional beauty. Life, The guidance And care that you Give are untouchable. You Have supported me in everything, And held my hand Every step of the way. You believed in me And Remind me never to let go Couldn't ask for better More honest encouraging And truly fantastic Love. Poetry writing in the rain. Love Laugh and enjoy life. Life Is Never Enough.
(Kamala B. Sarup is a poet, story writer and journalist. Two of her collections of stories have been published. Many of her poems and articles have been published in Nepalese and other magazines. She is an Editor for Media for Freedom, www.mediaforfreedom.com. Her interests include the areas of philosophy, feminism and literature.)

No comments:

Post a Comment