Wednesday 9 August 2017

On Poet Ramesh Kshitij

Kamala Budhathoki Sarup
Kamala Budhathoki Sarup

Ramesh Kshitij is a prominent poet and lyricist from Nepal. He wants to write about the beauty and chooses the subject that suits most of the common people. I think some of the questions related to life that Ramesh raised in his poems need to be addressed to know why they are important. Poet Ramesh has some suggestions on why the beauty should include as a good source for poetry.   

Poet Ramesh Kshitij
Poet Ramesh asked, ‘Why are the poems and stories used to test life? How are words and problems diagnosed by a poet? What words and poems are used in the time? What is to be done to achieve a beauty for the life?

Ramesh said that the updated documents related to requirements for world literature will be released soon, which he is very much interested in because it tells him how far he has to go to bring his beautiful poems. As we know, we were not far behind in the discussion on literature.

Poet Ramesh believes that writing poetry can’t be a task for everyone. Some writers may want to stay only to listen to the poems, and they may decide not to choose to write. Personally, I always like to read Ramesh Kshitij because his point of view in his poetry is quite informative. Ramesh has been writing lots of poems. He talks about the common issues and matters related to our daily life. This way, Ramesh can get the actual beauty to the readers.

I met the poet Ramesh. I really enjoyed reading his poems. I discovered that his poems were trying to find a new way in the life. I noticed that his new poems meditate on life. I believe that the true poems must reflect the contemporary time, and Ramesh’s poems do the same. When I smell a flower, my mind immediately enters into Ramesh’s poems. His poems have given me a strong poetic trust.

I still remember few more things related to Ramesh’s poetic journey. To me, going through Ramesh's writing is just like watching the life and flowers. Mostly Ramesh deals with compassion, love, life, and beauty in his poetry. The other thing I like about Ramesh is he loves his friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment